2020 will be our 5th year of running our Annual charity golf day - and what a year it has been.
Quite aptly, tor the first time the proceeds of the Golf Day will go towards the Sir John Kirwan Foundation. The foundation's focus is to build a programme that educates New Zealanders to better understand mental health and how to manage it.
Please mark in your calendars Friday the 27th of November as a day to support a meaningful cause, whilst enjoying a day on the course with friends, colleagues and rivals.
Sponsorship packages are available from $2,800 which includes a team of four. We would love your company and support so please reach out to secure your teams spot.
Quadrent is Australasia's leading and most trusted equipment financier and lease portfolio software provider. We enable you to deliver your technology solution via a leasing structure, and manage and report on your lease & asset portfolio for compliance with IFRS 16. Find out more about our services.
LOIS provides you with a consolidated view of all leases within your business structure and full IFRS 16 compliance, whether it be one entity or a global corporate. LOIS refers to Quadrent’s Lease Optimization Information System, which is a fully integrated portfolio and asset management tool for all your IFRS16 lease accounting compliance. We operate it under a master agreement. Plus, we’re the only supplier in Australasia. Read more about LOIS.
If you're interested in understanding more about IFRS 16 Compliance and LOIS, here are a couple of resources we can provide:
- Read more about IFRS 16 considerations and COVID19.
- Read about LOIS features and benefits and the clients that are already on board with us
- Explore the pros and cons of using spreadsheet applications such as Excel for the transition to IFRS 16 with this short whitepaper (15 minute read).
- Let our recent survey results from LOIS customers demonstrate the value of the product (3 minute read)
- Understand the pros and cons of leasing business assets with our whitepaper (15 minute read).